Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back in Bangkok






So it is Wednesday and I have just been in the south to the islands, well one island really called Ko Phi Phi. There is a national park there where they filmed the movie the beach. Wow it is beautifull. I honestly reccomend going there just for the experience if nothing else. However it is quite westernized and there are alot of scams to get caught in, and although nothing in Thailand is very expensive this place seemed to be. I really enjoyed myself I went with two people I met doing service and we went cliff diving, snorkling and on variouse boat taxi rides to different parts of the island. I jumped off of and 8 meter cliff and then off of a 10 meter cliff wow what a rush! We ate some good food I am happy to say even though the choices were many we ate mostly thai. I had some prime seafood got only mildly sunburnt and had a fabulous time. (these pictures taken by Naisa)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home