Blog...means weblog...I read about them in McLeans
This blog is a travel diary...I am going for an indefinate amount of time and will try my best to keep it updated with interesting things for people to see and read. I look forward to hearing from people I know and maybe those I don't. My trip will Start in Thailand






1 Comments:
yo tabber!!! wassup? wow... they seem like really nice beaches... i guessi can say that they "par" the ones we have hear.. but thats ok because it from south east asia too. laila and i are well... we will be hopefully be in singapore when you get there.. just send me the exact dates and time that you will be arriving in singapore so i can tell my sister ahead of time... i hope you are well.. seems like you have learned a lot... cant wait to talk to you.. i love you!!! Allah'u'Abha!
nabz
Post a Comment
<< Home