Wednesday, June 21, 2006

On the road again

Hey everyone well my time in Om Koi is just about up...or is it! Well actually I leave on Monday to go to Bangkok then I leave Wednesday for Singapore where I will meet up with my pal of pals Nabil and of course the lovely Laila (Nabil's special friend). We will hang out there with his sister for 2 dayz then move on out to the Phillipines, where I will be chillin and relaxin for one month oh yeah. Then if all in the plans works out I will come back to Thailand with the intention of remaining here for one year. I think I will be stationary for the most part but I intend to do a little travel especially nearby places like Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, etc... Oh don't worry about Luke we are still meeting up in September in Kuala Lumpur, he will come to live in Thailand as well. I think he likes me. I don't know what the future will bring and damn that's exciting!

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Tabitha said...

Hey Kittie cat, I miss you too I am happy to hear from you. Oh you should come see me here. You can bring the cape. Much love see you sooner than you think Love Tabz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home