Blog...means weblog...I read about them in McLeans

This blog is a travel diary...I am going for an indefinate amount of time and will try my best to keep it updated with interesting things for people to see and read. I look forward to hearing from people I know and maybe those I don't. My trip will Start in Thailand

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The pictures here are from East Malaysia
These boys are helping to clean out an old pond.
Here are some really cool Kidz Gabriel, Mohbe and Boy
Eating sugar cane mmmmm delicious
This little jem of a girl was so sweet and sassy I fell in love
The man holding the baby is Mr. Kang the man who I stayed with in Kota Kinnabalu

posted by Tabitha @ 6:22 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: Tabitha

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This Picture is of myself and Laila at the chocola...
  • Now
  • East Malaysia
  • Philippines
  • In Singapore
  • On the road again
  • Life as usual
  • Today
  • More Photos this time of Yueng Gow
  • Om Koi Just a Few Pics

Powered by Blogger