Blog...means weblog...I read about them in McLeans

This blog is a travel diary...I am going for an indefinate amount of time and will try my best to keep it updated with interesting things for people to see and read. I look forward to hearing from people I know and maybe those I don't. My trip will Start in Thailand

Thursday, September 21, 2006

This Picture is of myself and Laila at the chocolate hills in the PhillipinesThe Photo below is of a man made forrest in the Phillipines

This is the worlds smalles monkey the tarsier cuter with the eyes closed
This is a mural in Nabil's home town we passed by it alot I thought it was nice

posted by Tabitha @ 6:21 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: Tabitha

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Now
  • East Malaysia
  • Philippines
  • In Singapore
  • On the road again
  • Life as usual
  • Today
  • More Photos this time of Yueng Gow
  • Om Koi Just a Few Pics
  • Life In Om Koi

Powered by Blogger